Sunday, June 9, 2013

SunlightOverMeNoMatterWhatIDo

I'm trying to read articles for my paper that's due Monday but I...



I'm trying to read articles for my paper that's due Monday but I can't concentrate.

zodiacsociety: What Gemini Hates



zodiacsociety:

What Gemini Hates

I want to eat this right now!



I want to eat this right now!

Photo





















thehystericalsociety: Boogeymen - part of a series of eerie...











thehystericalsociety:

Boogeymen - part of a series of eerie stereoviews - dated 1923 (Via)

Photo



Chew On This- brought to you by NatureBox!: Mini Peanut Butter 'n Granola Apple Sandwiches

Chew On This- brought to you by NatureBox!: Mini Peanut Butter 'n Granola Apple Sandwiches:

naturebox:

by Kristianne Hannemann for NatureBox

If you're looking for a fun way for your child to help you in the kitchen, these mini apple sandwiches are the perfect starting point! You can do the slicing and coring, and your little one can handle the assembling.

image

image

Makes: 2 mini…

khl0ekardashian: me on my way to steal your man





khl0ekardashian:

me on my way to steal your man

"JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will..."

""JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will live forever""

-

 -Stephen King (via howtedmethiswife)

#this was really sweet until i thought about the fact that if that were true she would have had to kill a person to create each one -Skyedestiny

How else do you explain Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, and Dobby?

(via vikingplumb)

I just fucking lost my shit. 

(via connor-sexonlegswithahat-temple)

Photo



Bleh. This morning isn't going well.



Bleh. This morning isn't going well.

nintendonut1: 321stars: You know it's been a long timeSince I...











nintendonut1:

321stars:

You know it's been a long time
Since I had you in my gut
- The Aquabats, "Burger Rain"

oh my freaking god

cephalopodsgonewild: ambient octo1 by BarryFackler



cephalopodsgonewild:

ambient octo1 by BarryFackler

cephalopodsgonewild: by Todd Bretl 



cephalopodsgonewild:

by Todd Bretl 

speakthetruthoutoflove: This. Is. Great.



speakthetruthoutoflove:

This. Is. Great.

Photo



odditiesoflife: The Magical World of Living Light This is the...















odditiesoflife:

The Magical World of Living Light

This is the mysterious spectacle of bioluminescence. Its hard not to revel in the beauty of this remarkable natural phenomenon. These glowing creatures are primarily a product of the ocean. They are the primary source of light in the largest and darkest area of habitable land on Earth, the deep sea. On land, they are most commonly seen as glowing fungus on wood (foxfire) or in the few families of luminous insects (fireflies). 

lord-kitschener: hard femme spider



lord-kitschener:

hard femme spider

ALLERGIES!!!!

:/ 

They are so unbearable right now. I can’t see, my throat is sore, and my nose is stuck between running all over the place and being completely stuffed up. 

I just want to go outside and enjoy the sun. 

On a better note, I’ve been doing really well with quitting smoking and I haven’t had a craving for a cigarette in a week. I also biked 10 miles the other day which was great and I’ve lost 10 lbs this month.  My summer classes start Monday….. 

Photo









No comments:

Post a Comment