Thursday, June 6, 2013

EmEffed

Tumblr Angst

Whenever a stranger stares at me, I always think he recognizes me from Tumblr somehow.

Similarly, I always wonder if anyone I know in real life knows about it.

kinsleesuzanne: chazychazle: Would it be effective censorship if I just photoshopped man nipples...

kinsleesuzanne:

chazychazle:

Would it be effective censorship if I just photoshopped man nipples onto girl nipples

image 

Because everyone should have an "arty" picture of...



Because everyone should have an "arty" picture of her bush…

nutellanicole: Cindy Clark, a Pennsylvania-based dog...









nutellanicole:

Cindy Clark, a Pennsylvania-based dog breeder decided to share these images of her then 3-month-old nephew with a few 3-week-old French bulldog puppies.

I know it's not my usual, but I can't NOT reblog this!

Attention FB and Instagram Friends:

You really DON’T have to comment ‘lol’ on absolutely evvvvverything I post. (Kinda like when someone sneezes 52 times in a row, but your ‘Bless you’ is understood after the third or fourth time?)

I’m a funny bitch—I get it.

the-emo-ninja: Meanwhile in South America The fuck??





the-emo-ninja:

Meanwhile in South America

The fuck??

Academy Award Winner Jennifer Lawrence Girl crush.





















Academy Award Winner Jennifer Lawrence

Girl crush.

deliciousramble: Nick Miller is my spirit animal. Best.



deliciousramble:

Nick Miller is my spirit animal.

Best.

I am willing to entertain the possibility that it occasionally just means, “You look nice...

I am willing to entertain the possibility that it occasionally just means, “You look nice today.” But in general, it means, “Hold on—I need to go get the ball gag.”

And considering that I was in flannel and ripped jeans, it DEFINITELY meant the latter.

Translation

“You look nice today,” is creepy old guy code for, “Please allow me to formally introduce myself to all of your holes.”

I need a shower.

Fuck the quality, your body is slamming!

Ooooo…I like that description. Thanks, love! :)

You’re welcome for the extttttttra shitty quality. I really took my time with these. ;)

You’re welcome for the extttttttra shitty quality. I really took my time with these. ;)

Yes, alive...

Just got busy. And bored. Mostly bored. But also busy.

So I got bored…

So I got bored…

Guess mine isn't the only pussy turned off by that asshat.



Guess mine isn't the only pussy turned off by that asshat.

Nothing like a good, old-fashioned scavenger hunt for batteries when you’re trying to...

Nothing like a good, old-fashioned scavenger hunt for batteries when you’re trying to masturbate. EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

i would have got rid of it for you...

I was alone. :( I wanted to kill it but I just knew it was gonna jump at me, lol.

Holy shit. Just run out of my room by a giant hairy spider while masterbating. Now terrified,...

Holy shit.

Just run out of my room by a giant hairy spider while masterbating. Now terrified, shaking, crying, and orgasmless. :(

Big ol' flannel booty



Big ol' flannel booty

Holy shit!



Holy shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment