Sunday, June 9, 2013

FreakShow.

I am the dirt you created.



I am the dirt you created.

marlehh: By Anton Semenov



marlehh:

By Anton Semenov

OH SO CUTE<333



OH SO CUTE<333

Fiyah face!

Fiyah face!:

Megan (hiddeninsomnia) and I. Lmfao holy shit. Now our good times can be documented XD

I know someone’s going to die in the last season of Burn Notice and I’m not going to be...

I know someone’s going to die in the last season of Burn Notice and I’m not going to be happy

I AM DYING



I AM DYING

waffleawful: BULLDOG BABY OH MAN CUTIE



waffleawful:

BULLDOG BABY

OH MAN

CUTIE

Photo





dashlovesblunts: Broooo I'm not actually sure how much...



dashlovesblunts:

Broooo

I'm not actually sure how much Im in love with you

I love this so much





I love this so much

twiztidshaggy: 4pea2ce0: pot-scabby: The ounce blunt lightly...



twiztidshaggy:

4pea2ce0:

pot-scabby:

The ounce blunt lightly glazed with iso concentrate. Cant wait to light this puppy.

moar weed

Omg

Damn

EXCUSE ME BUT PLEAASE SHARE

I would like to dream. I only want one dream, and not those...



I would like to dream. I only want one dream, and not those thoughts of you, that turn into my nightmare.

Photo



I MORPHED MY FACE WITH GERARD WAY AND WATH THE FUCK IS ACTUAL...



I MORPHED MY FACE WITH GERARD WAY AND WATH THE FUCK IS ACTUAL AIR HAPPEN noPE OMFg

And just let me breathe you in, breathe again.



And just let me breathe you in, breathe again.

ruinedchildhood: why are Brock's eyes open literally almost...





ruinedchildhood:

why are Brock's eyes open

literally almost peed when I read that comment

substiel: Some guy just whistled at me while driving by and my dad goes "don't worry, that was for...

substiel:

Some guy just whistled at me while driving by and my dad goes "don't worry, that was for me"

Photo



jessiphia: also, fun fact: being nice to someone you hate does NOT make you two faced it makes you...

jessiphia:

also, fun fact: being nice to someone you hate does NOT make you two faced

it makes you a mature adult who knows when to pick their battles and when to just let it go and tolerate someone for their shitty personality. 

if you think otherwise grow up

THANK YOU

PRESS ENTER NOW



PRESS ENTER NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment