Sunday, June 9, 2013

Devine chalice

lady-kisaragi: I got permission to do anything but cum.



lady-kisaragi:

I got permission to do anything but cum.

mr-mrs-insatiable: Can you see how wet I am? I'm really missing...



mr-mrs-insatiable:

Can you see how wet I am? I'm really missing my sexy husband tonight…
xo -Mrs.

ask limit

makethekitkatpurr: mm i'd love to see ;)Here~ 

Photo



thinkfuck: Who wants to clean me up



thinkfuck:

Who wants to clean me up

thinkfuck: Then you suck it Or vice versa



thinkfuck:

Then you suck it

Or vice versa

thinkfuck: First you fuck it



thinkfuck:

First you fuck it

thinkfuck: The inevitable has happened Nipple play always leads...



thinkfuck:

The inevitable has happened
Nipple play always leads to wet panties

So tasty. Source: Reddit













So tasty.


Source: Reddit

boos-little-slut: Master knows how to get me wetter than...



boos-little-slut:

Master knows how to get me wetter than anything else…anyone want to take advantage of the situation?

thisisrealfilth: well hello there my lovelies! I will going out...





















thisisrealfilth:

well hello there my lovelies! I will going out if town this weekend so I might not be able to reply to your messages but I'll be thinking about you!
Also those of you who have ordered sometime a little more special….it'll be done by Tuesday and you'll hear from me confirming!
Thanks for being filthy with me (;

Now off I go and walk around with my wet pussy…I keep getting wetter and wetter and there's nothing I can do about it….hopefully I can sneak in a little fun session and I can snap some pictures…..

moanloudlouder: I know I'm not supposed to touch without...



moanloudlouder:

I know I'm not supposed to touch without daddy's permission but I couldn't help myself. I'm so sticky-wet it's unbelievable.

mywifeturnsmeon: This is how you want every girl's pussy to...



mywifeturnsmeon:

This is how you want every girl's pussy to look after she has gone down on you for a few minutes.

mywifeturnsmeon: I have never seen a girl that can get as wet...



mywifeturnsmeon:

I have never seen a girl that can get as wet as my wife can. She hates it when I turn her on in public because she has to walk around with soaked panties.

She was sucking me for a few minutes and I moved around to return the favor. I had to have a picture for later.

Source: Reddit



Source: Reddit

lifeoffemmes: I had these in all day at work. My Master ordered...



lifeoffemmes:

I had these in all day at work. My Master ordered me to press on them in the car on the way home

lifeoffemmes: a spoonful of cunt juice for my Master



lifeoffemmes:

a spoonful of cunt juice for my Master

eatmypussylikeitscandy: I got wet the other night(;





eatmypussylikeitscandy:

I got wet the other night(;

shali-loves-the-ladies: gettin turned on…





shali-loves-the-ladies:

gettin turned on…

Wow. This is hot.



Wow. This is hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment