Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Sophie Turner Blog

Photo





Sophie Turner in 1883 Magazine | Digital Scans









Sophie Turner in 1883 Magazine | Digital Scans

Hey, where is the quote from?

This radio interview.

The quote itself is around 4:30.

"I've grown, like, a foot since I started. And I...



"I've grown, like, a foot since I started. And I actually told the producers when I went on an audition that I'd stopped growing, so I think they were a bit miffed." [Laughs]- Sophie Turner on how she's changed since Game of Thrones started

Photo



Sophie Turner & Antonia Clarke Cast In BBC Two's 'The Thirteenth Tale'

image

EXCLUSIVE: BBC Two has found another two actresses for its upcoming 90 minute drama The Thirteenth Tale. I've learned that Game of Thrones alum Sophie Turner and relative newcomer Antonia Clarke (Lightfields) have both been cast in the drama. According to my sources, Turner and Clarke have been cast as sisters Adeline March and Emmeline March, two characters who are a key part of the drama. Adeline is described as being hot tempered and prone to lash out at those who dare cross her; while Emmeline is described as being more placid than Adeline and eager to please those around her – especially her sister.

Rest of article.

bernardblacks: Sophie Turner photographed by Alena Jascanka









bernardblacks:

Sophie Turner photographed by Alena Jascanka

thexoxokids: Game of Throne's Sophie Turner for 1883 Magazine /...



thexoxokids:

Game of Throne's Sophie Turner for 1883 Magazine / June 2013

photography / Alena Jascanka

fashion / Chad Burton

wildthicket: Sophie Turner for 1883 magazinephotographed by...



wildthicket:

Sophie Turner for 1883 magazine
photographed by Alena Jascanka
fashion by Chad Burton

Sophie Turner for 1883 Magazine (June 2013)













Sophie Turner for 1883 Magazine (June 2013)

Sophie Turner and Matthew Lewis at the Audi Polo Challenge...



Sophie Turner and Matthew Lewis at the Audi Polo Challenge 29.05.2013 [x]

maisewilliams: Sophie Turner attends at the Audi Royal Polo...









maisewilliams:

Sophie Turner attends at the Audi Royal Polo Challenge 2013 at Chester Racecourse on May 29, 2013 in Chester, England. 

"The first time that Shae met Sansa, she was like, "I don't want to be here with one of these rich,..."

"The first time that Shae met Sansa, she was like, "I don't want to be here with one of these rich, spoiled girls," but now, I think she would die for this girl. She would do anything to protect her. She's like an older sister to Sansa."

- Sibel Kekilli (Shae) [x] (via sansasnark)

"She's like every 17-year-old girl, freaking out for Justin Bieber. [Laughs] She makes jokes of my..."

"She's like every 17-year-old girl, freaking out for Justin Bieber. [Laughs] She makes jokes of my English. She keeps telling me wrong words in English, and I believe her, so I will use these words, and in the end, she'll start to laugh at me. "These are the wrong English words. I was just making fun of you." That's really mean! But that's Sophie. I love her."

- Sibel Kekilli on what it's like to work with Sophie Turner [x] (via sansasnark)

I’d just like to point out that this is the second event Sophie has brought one of her friends...

I’d just like to point out that this is the second event Sophie has brought one of her friends to (the first was the BAFTA TV Craft Awards), and I think that is very sweet of her. 

Sophie Turner (and friend) attend the Audi Polo Challenge in...













Sophie Turner (and friend) attend the Audi Polo Challenge in Chester 29.05.2013

Bumped into the beautiful Sophie Turner… (x)



Bumped into the beautiful Sophie Turner… (x)

game of thrones character per season: ↳ Sansa Stark (Season 1)



















game of thrones character per season:
↳ Sansa Stark (Season 1)

Requests | Sophie Turner Reaction Gifs (from this interview)









Requests | Sophie Turner Reaction Gifs (from this interview)

In hilarious of the day: Sophie Turner decided to troll her...





In hilarious of the day: Sophie Turner decided to troll her Instagram followers by consecutively posting photos of herself with her "boyf" and her "mister." Her followers did not appreciate this as it interfered with the fantasy that Sophie is actually their girlfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment