Thursday, June 6, 2013

NSFW!!! 18+

killette: "How will your tattoos look when you're old?!"Pretty...





















killette:

"How will your tattoos look when you're old?!"
Pretty fucking bad ass apparently.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Beautiful People → Suraj Sharma"I just want to be on set,...









Beautiful People → Suraj Sharma
"I just want to be on set, really. Honestly, I love that. It's just so intense; it's crazy. So many people with so many different skills just come together and make this dream into reality, trying to touch a million hearts. It's just beautiful. I like that. And that's what I want to do. "

“I don’t like roses and chocolates! That’s so banal…” And then once I...

“I don’t like roses and chocolates! That’s so banal…”

And then once I open door and there is a guy from express mail with a rose, card and box of chocolates (hella good chocolates btw).. I just can’t stop smiling. For the second day already.

As banal as it sounds.. Hehe.

Photo



lacerto: Mountain Cook by Keesssss.



lacerto:

Mountain Cook by Keesssss.

lulz-time: acruelultimatum: God, pit bulls are just so vicious...



lulz-time:

acruelultimatum:

God, pit bulls are just so vicious and deadly. Look at this one terrorizing this child

Photo



weareinfinitelybroken:  



weareinfinitelybroken:

 

Photo



Photo



Photo



clubvibe: fries ❤



clubvibe:

fries ❤

6speedhaven: Aventador



6speedhaven:

Aventador

No comments:

Post a Comment