Sunday, June 9, 2013

Nomalez

xombiedirge: Gotham by Louie Joyce / Tumblr / Blog My links:...



xombiedirge:

Gotham by Louie Joyce / Tumblr / Blog

My links: BATMAN / DC COMICS / FAN-ART .

French speakers, follow this new Tumblr: www.popcomics.fr

“Haaa, mais vas-y c’est un truc de cul ça!!” disent ces énergumènes en regardant...

“Haaa, mais vas-y c’est un truc de cul ça!!” disent ces énergumènes en regardant...

luckypinup: Check out more of our work at...



luckypinup:

Check out more of our work at http://luckypinup.com

My links :  Black Girls / All Girls

comicbookcollecting: Amazing Spider-Man #122 … Death of the...



comicbookcollecting:

Amazing Spider-Man #122 … Death of the Green Goblin ?

Classique! Mais le Bouffon Vert n'a pas dit son dernier mot!^^

My Links : Spider-man / Marvel .

infinity-comics: The New Ultimates by Leinil Yu J'ai...



infinity-comics:

The New Ultimates by Leinil Yu

J'ai découvert les Ultimates grace à ULTIMATUM! C'étit du très lourd !!!

My links (follow me):

THE AVENGERS / MARVEL / IRON MAN / THOR / CAPTAIN AMERICA .

French comics fans, follow this new Tumblr: www.popcomics.fr

ROSIE JONES featuring RHIAN SUGDEN - Rudest Shoot Photos by NUTS...





















ROSIE JONES featuring RHIAN SUGDEN - Rudest Shoot

Photos by NUTS MAGAZINE.

My links (follow me):

Rosie Jones / Rhian SugdenBritish girls / Nuts Magazine.

Man of Steel … My links: Superman / Man of Steel / Cinema...



Man of Steel …

My links: Superman / Man of Steel / Cinema / DC Comics .

French comics reader , Follow: www.popcomics.fr
Only DC Lovers, go to  : www.dcplanet.fr

Et si j'écrivais un article sur HAUNT pour Pop Comics. On...



Et si j'écrivais un article sur HAUNT pour Pop Comics. On peut pas dire que ce soit une star des comics et il y a pas masse d'article sur cette série.

My links:  Haunt / Image Comics / All Comics.

French comics reader , Follow: www.popcomics.fr

Extrait de 30 jours de nuit (30 Days of night) My links :...





Extrait de 30 jours de nuit (30 Days of night)

My links : Cinema  / Macabre

Červená Fox & Rebecca Crow (Katherine Suicide) . Photo by...



Červená Fox & Rebecca Crow (Katherine Suicide) .

Photo by Sonie
Clothing by Hard Times Clothing : www.hardtimesclothing.co.u
k
Hair & Makeup by the models ( Červená Fox &
Katherine Suicide)

My links (follow me): Cervena Fox / Rebecca Crow / Tattoo / British girls / All Girls .

HOT TOYS: Wolverine - X-Men The Last Stand Review vidéo par...



HOT TOYS: Wolverine - X-Men The Last Stand

Review vidéo par Wendy Olafson de la figurine Hot Toys Wolverine issue du film X-men l'affrontement final . Je trouve la conception magnifique, le costume et tout. Juste au niveau du visage il semble pas aussi réussi que le précédent Wolverine. Il ressemble pas trop à Hugh Jackman je trouve.

My Links (follow me nooow):

Wolverine / X-men / Marvel / Hot Toys / Action Figures

French speakers, follow this new Tumblr: www.popcomics.fr

New trailer for MAN OF STEEL - Nokia Exclusive Trailer Je savais...



New trailer for MAN OF STEEL - Nokia Exclusive Trailer

Je savais qu'il y aurait encore un autre trailer pour Man of Steel. Comme pour The Dark Knight Rises c'est Nokia qui nous offre uen bande-annonce exclu!:-) Allez encore 11 jours à attendre!^^

My links(follow me):

Superman / Man of Steel / Cinema / DC Comics / trailers

French comics reader , Follow: www.popcomics.fr
Only DC Lovers, go to  : www.dcplanet.fr

Pourquoi ce sont toujours des nanas casées qui se sentent obligé de tenter de me rassurer sur mon...

Pourquoi ce sont toujours des nanas casées qui se sentent obligé de tenter de me rassurer sur mon...

THE BLACKLIST - Trailer (NBC) Encore une nouvelle série...



THE BLACKLIST - Trailer (NBC)

Encore une nouvelle série américaine qui me tarde de découvrir.

L'homme le plus recherché des USA (voir même du monde) se rend à la police et propose de balancer tout ses complices qu'il a eu par le passé à la seule condition de pouvoir collaborer avec une bleue du FBI avec qui il semble ne pas avoir de lien.

La bande-annonce donne envie…mais elle semble nous avoir montré tout l'épisode pilote! Espérons que ce n'est qu'une fausse impression !

My links(follow me): TELEVISION / trailer .

chadsuicide: Morning everyone! I absolutely live this top, wish...



chadsuicide:

Morning everyone! I absolutely live this top, wish I could wear it everyday! #superman #supergirl #tattoo #redhead

I definitively love this girl!^^ I want the same in Paris please!lool!^^

Choose your links:  Charlotte Herbert / Superman / Supergirl / DC Comics / British Girls / Redhead Girls / tattoos

jthenr-comics-vault: Domino X-Force #15 (October 1992)Art by...





jthenr-comics-vault:

Domino 
X-Force #15 (October 1992)
Art by Greg Capullo & Al Milgrom
Words by Fabian Nicieza

Greg Capullo, une vingtaine d'année avant qu'il squatte le top des ventes avec Batman!^^

Choose your links: Marvel / X-Force / comics / Greg Capullo .

charlottedrawsstuff: Me and my boobs in this weeks Zoo Magazine...



charlottedrawsstuff:

Me and my boobs in this weeks Zoo Magazine :)

You, your boobs..…and your Superman t-shirt !!! :-)

My links: Charlotte Herbert / British Girls / Redhead Girls / Zoo Magazine

deviantart: Today is the day! `alicexz's cinema-inspired...













deviantart:

Today is the day! `alicexz's cinema-inspired series, "Moments," will be shown at her solo show opening tonight at Bottleneck Gallery

If you are in the New York, make sure to show your support and attend the opening!  Event details here

My links : Art / Cinema .

The Undatakerz - Party in the Morgue (club Mix).Album: Blade...



The Undatakerz - Party in the Morgue (club Mix).
Album: Blade trinity soundtrack
Année/year: 2004

My links (follow me):

Music of all styles / Electronic music / Blade .


SUMMER ST CLAIRE - Bathroom Photos by More Than Nylons. My...





















SUMMER ST CLAIRE - Bathroom

Photos by More Than Nylons.

My tags,click to see more (follow me):
Summer St Claire / British girls / All Girls .

No comments:

Post a Comment