Friday, June 7, 2013

American Goth Girl in London

lapielquebrilla: David.



lapielquebrilla:

David.

lovely things → tea



















lovely things → tea

Sweaty girl = healthy girl. Day 5 of the POP Pilates...



Sweaty girl = healthy girl.

Day 5 of the POP Pilates beginner's calendar. I'm already seeing and feeling results.

Photo



Photo









Photo



neil-gaiman: amandapalmer: just got this from rocky horror...



neil-gaiman:

amandapalmer:

just got this from rocky horror creator (+riff raff!) mr. richard o'brien. this is him being awarded an honorary doctorate from the waikato institute of technology a few weeks ago, in new zealand.

let's just stop for a moment and talk about this….i mean…

HOW FUCKING AWESOME IS THIS MAN?

 

 

He really is.

theeraserhead: "Sex is a doorway to something so powerful and...



theeraserhead:

"Sex is a doorway to something so powerful and mystical, but movies usually depict it in a completely flat way. Being explicit doesn't tap into the mystical aspect of it either in fact, that usually kills it because people don't want to see sex so much as they want to experience the emotions that go along with it. These things are hard to convey in film because sex is such a mystery." - David Lynch

gorgonetta: [Siouxsie, getting her fortune told]



gorgonetta:

[Siouxsie, getting her fortune told]

shebelievesinabeauty: I love the simplicity of these :)









shebelievesinabeauty:

I love the simplicity of these :)

All Products from American Goth Girl In London

All Products from American Goth Girl In London:

There are currently TWO images available to order as prints from my shoot with photographer Mor Ghermezi in Los Angeles. 

More images will be added soon, including prints of my own photography, so watch this space!

odditiesoflife: Stunning Floral Porcelain Skulls French artist...





odditiesoflife:

Stunning Floral Porcelain Skulls

French artist NooN has teamed up with K. Olin tribu to create a pair of beautiful porcelain skulls imprinted with flowers. The black series is entitled Fleurs Noires and the red is Fleurs Rouges.

I received a piece of fan mail asking where prints of my modelling images are available. I...

I received a piece of fan mail asking where prints of my modelling images are available.

I don’t currently have any for sale. But, if there are people who want to buy prints, perhaps I should make them available!

What say you? Yea or nay?

  malformalady: Leaf edge jeweled with dew Photo credit: Ruth...



 

malformalady:

Leaf edge jeweled with dew

Photo credit: Ruth Jensen

Photo



Photo



myblacksdontmatch: 6.2.2013 felt cute in my Magnificent...





myblacksdontmatch:

6.2.2013 felt cute in my Magnificent Maleficent shirt from threadless and my  Melt Cosmetics "by starlight" lipstick that day!

crfashionbook: IN THE SPOTLIGHT: ANATOLE RAINEY Meet the male...



crfashionbook:

IN THE SPOTLIGHT: ANATOLE RAINEY

Meet the male manicurist behind some of the most fashionable fingertips of the moment

Read More

 gothiccharmschool said: I have that same hardback! It was a present from a friend in Europe! Ooh!...

 gothiccharmschool said: I have that same hardback! It was a present from a friend in Europe!


Ooh! It’s so lovely, isn’t it? And I love the size of the book, too. It feels like I’m carrying a secret with me.

foodfuckery: White Chocolate Mud Cake with layer of...



foodfuckery:

White Chocolate Mud Cake with layer of Strawberry Cheesecake

White Chocolate Mud Cake with layer of Strawberry Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment