Thursday, June 6, 2013

Keep On Dreaming

I wonder if I ever caught someones attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd, I wonder...

I wonder if I ever caught someones attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd, I wonder if they wanted to get to know me or anything like that.

Photo



ccellardoorr: I have the biggest lesbian crush on Kate Upton. 

ccellardoorr:

I have the biggest lesbian crush on Kate Upton. 

Photo



oh-woah: everything-is-soundd: bl-ossomed: drag0nair: ankkh: ...



oh-woah:

everything-is-soundd:

bl-ossomed:

drag0nair:

ankkh:

flowur:

s0cialnetwork:

jud1th:

I always reblog this picture when I see it on my dash because, although a simple picture, I believe it to be one of the most beautiful things.
Just that people could hold so many memories on this old, worn out mattress which is not of beauty but could have had something as beautiful as falling in love happen on it.

For the caption.

this is actually so perfect

I love this holy crap

…I'm pretty sure "People fell in love with me" would be a far more accurate statement

I think the mattress is letting people know that it has an std….

Photo



watchtheskytonight: putmeoutofmyfuckingmisery: supernaturalhero...







watchtheskytonight:

putmeoutofmyfuckingmisery:

supernaturalheros:

ifuckedmartinfreeman:

I'M CRIYNG

jesus dies

BEST SPOILER EVER

I CAN'T ANYMORE

haveabowlofwhore: Instagram: @jadennicolejohns



haveabowlofwhore:

Instagram: @jadennicolejohns

Photo



"I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings - even if I..."

"I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings - even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn't guarantee that others will be good people. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away."

- I Love Quotes (via onlinecounsellingcollege)

Photo



idaresayihavetoomany: its-always-funnier-in-enochian: timelord-castiel: rosskemp: do i have...

idaresayihavetoomany:

its-always-funnier-in-enochian:

timelord-castiel:

rosskemp:

do i have cramps or has my appendix exploded

does my boob hurt or am i having a heart attack

am i on my period or do i have internal bleeding

these are our struggles

Thinking of dirty thoughts and getting an erection in awkward situations

The struggles of a man

boo hoo

thinking of my naked grandma isnt going to suck the blood back into my body

you need an award right now

yourelegy: A group of children drawing with chalk on the...



yourelegy:

A group of children drawing with chalk on the pavement, taken in November 1941.

Photo: D.H. Calcraft 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





















fyeahkozueakimoto: Kozue for『10FACES』by YUUK



fyeahkozueakimoto:

Kozue for『10FACES』by YUUK

Photo



vurtual: Monumental Chaos by Mitchell Krog "Massive lightning...



vurtual:

Monumental Chaos by Mitchell Krog

"Massive lightning strikes captured over the Voortrekker Monument on the outskirts of Pretoria, South Africa."

No comments:

Post a Comment