Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Between the Sheets & on her Knees

Photo



Photo



I feel like death :(  

I feel like death :(

 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Tequila? sounds good 

Tequila? sounds good 

Photo



i’m a total train wreak 

i’m a total train wreak 

Video



I’m gonna drink until I’m not irritated and stressed or until I fall asleep, which ever...

I’m gonna drink until I’m not irritated and stressed or until I fall asleep, which ever comes first 

Photo



I treated myself to sushi cause I had a horrible day at work yesterday that parts bordered on...

I treated myself to sushi cause I had a horrible day at work yesterday that parts bordered on harassment or sexual assault and today at work was just really long… And I have questions that I’m not even going to look at anytime soon I’ll get to them later   

Photo



butilikeitlikethat: HOLY SHIT.  SIT.  ON.  MY.  FACE.



butilikeitlikethat:

HOLY SHIT. 

SIT.  ON.  MY.  FACE.

tattooedmafia: Alysha Nett



tattooedmafia:

Alysha Nett

I came across this a few years ago but it is amazing and deep...



I came across this a few years ago but it is amazing and deep and every time I hear it i'm blown away   

Photo



spic3y: Ink, Piercing and babes all right here



spic3y:

Ink, Piercing and babes all right here

You done taking picks and position of the week?

I don't really know whats going to happen to this blog I haven't been on in a week and I haven't been Interested in doing anything with this blog. That may change it may not I don't really know. I may start posting pictures and stuff again when things settle down but I cant say for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment